Please join us for a lively roundup of recent developments and hot topics hosted by Faegre Drinker’s TCPA team. Our attorneys will convene government and industry professionals to offer insight and perspective on a variety of issues, including the definition of an autodialer, trends in defending and settling TCPA cases, and the regulatory implications of the election and pandemic, among other much-buzzed-about subjects. In addition to members of Faegre Drinker’s TCPA team, our three panels will feature these guest speakers:
- Robert DeWitte, Vice President, Class Action Services, KCC
- Mary Ellen Kleiman, Vice President, Legal Affairs/Deputy General Counsel, National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- Ann Kossachev, Director of Regulatory Affairs, National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions
- Amanda E. Potter, Assistant Vice President, Senior Legal Counsel, AT&T
- Aaron Radbil, Partner, Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC
- Adam T. Savett, Partner, Savett Law Offices LLC
- Kurt A. Schroeder, Chief of the Consumer Policy Division of the FCC’s Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Ross Weiner, Legal Director, Risk Settlements
Here is the full agenda.
We look forward to seeing you for this virtual program. Register today!