Please join us for a lively roundup of recent developments and hot topics hosted by Faegre Drinker’s TCPA team. Our attorneys will convene government and industry professionals to offer insight and perspective on a variety of issues, including the definition of an autodialer, trends in defending and settling TCPA cases, and the regulatory implications of the election and pandemic, among other much-buzzed-about subjects. In addition to members of Faegre Drinker’s TCPA team, our three panels will feature these guest speakers:
- Robert DeWitte, Vice President, Class Action Services, KCC
- Mary Ellen Kleiman, Vice President, Legal Affairs/Deputy General Counsel, National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- Ann Kossachev, Director of Regulatory Affairs, National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions
- Amanda E. Potter, Assistant Vice President, Senior Legal Counsel, AT&T
- Aaron Radbil, Partner, Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC
- Adam T. Savett, Partner, Savett Law Offices LLC
- Kurt A. Schroeder, Chief of the Consumer Policy Division of the FCC’s Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Ross Weiner, Legal Director, Risk Settlements
Here is the full agenda.
We look forward to seeing you for this virtual program. Register today!
The material contained in this communication is informational, general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. The material contained in this communication should not be relied upon or used without consulting a lawyer to consider your specific circumstances. This communication was published on the date specified and may not include any changes in the topics, laws, rules or regulations covered. Receipt of this communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In some jurisdictions, this communication may be considered attorney advertising.