Please join our TCPA Team and distinguished panelists in our Washington, D.C. office on the afternoon of November 14th to discuss the evolving regulatory landscape, best practices for mitigating risk, and strategies for defending suits brought under the TCPA. The FCC regulations that added fuel to the TCPA fire—and, perhaps not coincidentally, this blog—will soon enjoy their fifth anniversary. And yet class actions and compliance questions continue to mount. Our experienced regulatory and class action counsel will discuss these and other important issues with a number of special guests, including:
- Peggy Daley, Berkley Research Group
- Robert DeWitte, Kurtzman Carson Consultants LLC
- Mary Ellen Kleiman, National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- William Maxson, Federal Trade Commission
- Joseph Wender, Senior Policy Advisor, Office of U.S. Sen. Edward J. Markey
- Hassan Zavareei, Tycko & Zavareei LLP
CLE credits will be available and a cocktail reception will be held after the conference. If you would like to attend, please contact us at TCPAteam@dbr.com.